Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Warmachine/Hordes 2015 Battle Report: Legion vs Menoth

A couple guys at the local game store got into Warmachine/Hordes by Privateer Press in 2015.  I have been playing this game for years, but took a long hiatus as I couldn't find any opponents.  My friend Bill started collecting a Menoth force.  We are still learning and re-learning the rules.  We have been playing 35 point forces until we are more comfortable.  

The start of my 35 point force

I only have a few pictures of this game. I was running epic Absylonia with a beast heavy force (A given with Absylonia).  Bill was running a prime Kreoss list with very stock units.  Pretty much I was crunching on his army when Bill asked about his feat.  I blanked, realized it was knockdown and proceeded to show him how to beat me.  Abyslonia died a brutal horrible death from charging weapon masters.





I can't remember for sure, but I think this was our first battle (The bare metal Raek definitely makes me thing it was our first game).

No comments:

Post a Comment